Microcurrent Basics Course
This course is designed to give the foundational theories that all microcurrent therapies are based on.
We introduce you to the modes in your microcurrent device and show you how you can begin to benefit from your device immediately.
Workbooks will be provided. You will receive a certificate and we will provide information on purchasing insurance if needed.
You will learn:
- What microcurrent therapy is
- What microcurrent therapy is useful for
- What technologies comprise the broad range of microcurrent therapies
- Practical basic treatment principles across the range of applications for microcurrent therapy. This includes treating: scar tissue, point of pain, hidden pain, movement vectors, three pathways and six points (deep evaluation), stress management and relaxation and Little wings.
- Tips for working with clients, keeping records and contraindications for using microcurrent therapy
- How to use your device to address health challenges particular to you or others you know
This training course goes for one day and commences at 9am. Morning tea is provided and there are nearby cafés for lunch, or you can bring your own lunch to have at our premises. We usually finish around 5pm. The address is Training Professionals, Level 4, 54 Jephson St Toowong. We will email you a form to register online when you contact us to show interest in attending.